Friday, September 23, 2011

Trying to do right in this world place of wrongs....hands stained with trust issues and lazy intentions....
We all try to let go and be ourselves yet the world tells us different...pink crystal glass filled with disdain and years gone by I feel like a train wreck in the void place of memories faded....older and older we get...only time stands in the way of progress...

Letter mailed in the evening....full of doubt and fears of being unread....such importance....seems wrong to confine my concerns to ink and paper but my choices are too few...in a perfect world one shouts out into the sky atop of the highest mountain....but my throats sore and I'm running low on mountains....
Aftermath and sentence long thoughts colored gray from contentment....arm chairs form the essence of my problems manifested....sing the song of the weary says the walls I stare at....stupid arm chair enabler of the un-motivated...my thoughts run rampant...time to jam.....

Music makes the mind grow stronger....to flow in what your meant to do is a way of letting what is... be...and for one to be what one is....so good....

Worry is the faith killer...
have faith....its all going to come down like a water fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment