Friday, September 23, 2011

Nature in League with Water

A maelstrom of madness set before his feet I weep at the thought of the mistakes we knew we were making.....Redemption far and wide, it seems so far away and at a loss I ponder and wander within my thoughts, mountains set within canyons of dreams and hopes, blue skies tainted with sin colored clouds of gray, my past drawing up ideas of failure....
Spirit come and wash away the days of misuse and abuse of life, wash away the nights full of fights and want.....Set before his feet this thing called a life...tattered and torn, worn and forlorn beyond repair....
So it seems.....

In the midst of brokenness I hear him say.....
Arise and be new, walking body set against the world of wanting....Be free in me and see the new sea of change, silver yellow with light I AM, fresh water to take in and swim amongst my grace and peace...Fear not, be filled with desire to be with me always, I will manage the unmanageable, I will carry this world you know. Set free in me a heart heavy no more....

Faith activated peace becomes me and around my spirit I feel his warm embrace heart beat for beat the rhythm of life takes hold of my thoughts and I see him there with me setting right the wrongs inside my inner world.
His love shatters the ideals we have of this world....His love confounds the wretched and confused, His love heals and steals away our pain....He is reality more real than real...His love defines our existence and brings relevance to why we are here....
Simple truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment