Friday, September 23, 2011

I am sitting staring, a tea cup has my attention....What if it were full?? Back in a time ago it would have been full of tea I suppose....Liquid air and plant matter...refreshing mint, the death of one thing for the enjoyment of many....One has to have life if one is to experience death....is a tea leaf alive???....I guess....but surely it doesn't think.....Awareness is life....or maybe knowing is life....In those respects I know some dead people...... a lot of dead people.....hmmmm....that makes them zombies!....I mean they move around and all....but their not alive....Zombies that drink tea!.....the dead consuming the dead....Not a pleasant thought...Unless they were cartoon zombies....consuming cartoon tea...fiction...paint fiction on something then its all OK...representation falsified by ink and color...is something unpleasant because of what it is??..or is it unpleasant because of what it means....What does a zombie drinking tea mean?!?!?!....It means I have too much time on my hands....Time....the 4th dimension...if it were a person it would be an over weight police officer working in the jail house and your a prisoner ....nice to you on some days...mean to you on another...you can't avoid him...he is the law...blue uniform and all.....He has a gun......but the embodiment of time really can't be understood as a person I suppose.... but if time were a thing it would be a rock.....yeah...a rock.....a really old rock..a really old big rock!......I think that all this talk of zombies and tea and time being a fat dude or a rock.......wait........Time is an over weight police officer standing on a really big old rock observing cartoon zombies drinking tea!!!!!! that's my thought for today.....wow..

No comments:

Post a Comment