Friday, September 23, 2011

Ocular Yesteryear.....

Keeping it under lock and key the story of me the things you see.....Cloud nine or seven in this evanescent heaven, green oh glorious green.....a most beautiful scene.....Finger tip on the thought, the day that time forgot... the places I've been...the places I've seen ...now everything's green, oh glorious green....over and under my mind tumbles free....was it here was it there was him or me?.....Can never be sure its all over now....in heaven so pure....I ask myself how.....

Complete and utter meaningful dissonance beset alongside radiant forgetfulness my sins fall there...
The ocean of shadow and void...lack of hues or luster....no reference to make.. this is were all things go...
All things done within thoughts...then made real with touch and friction...the infliction of wills set against holiness....into the ocean they all go....into the place we never will know....No matter what was done then here now or later...his blood covers all things....


On into later the city still sleeps the night creeps and bleeps with each stroke of the noise made plastic people in stereo...senselessness has a name and it is boredom....why?....because idle hands and feet make the brain light dim...filling with ponderous ventures into the black...

To be safe we must stay focused and at one with the truth.....covered with the blood of Jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment