Friday, September 23, 2011

The Times of the Storm

Keep my dreams alive keep my faith on fire
sea breeze on my face I sit abroad feet swinging off the peer
yell at the wind to tell my friends I'm happy and they should come too.
Autumn flames and spring wet rains a place in my mind I travel
Words shape worlds, sound molds existence in here this is were it was...Lightning strikes twice to show it will not be predicted laughing all the while we scratch our heads...Tidal wave sitting to my right becomes itself to show the faith-less how small they really are and how much bigger they could be in comparison to the physical fear before them..
1912 the year it all began.....we stare into mirrors trying to wrap our perceptions around an existence with out thought ....an existence of being....our minds melt spilling over the reality's we can not see thus the winter aftermath chills the remains into a brittle thing turning to icy dust breeze, blown things of wanting, being swept up into the north, to be melted again in the summer blaze, heat burn the turning page of years........repeated start end re-cycle....images and words collide to bring revelation....
We try to be the thing we see in the mirror...but the mirror lies...we are who we were instead...before this onslaught of sensual perception....

No comments:

Post a Comment