Friday, September 23, 2011

Sand Crawler

Day-mare scapegoat loose at large in my dream-scape place of disconnection....Happiness, a tree in the shade, me and you and them and us......dance compassionate under the sunshine rain.....
Sweet dreams and sour thoughts; a day a night, weeks in months... a minute goes after by the seconds pass on...a half strait smile across my face in lieu of the present state of things....Simple disasters set in motion the aftermath of beauty and calm...
Next to me the resonance of life speaks tones of reality....
Massive voids filled with chaos, a penumbra of ideals compartmentalized locked away within layers of psychosis......No pharmaceutical miracle made encapsulated lie to fix this crack in the dam...so trudge on the weak willed trudge on....
One hopes and prays.....One will succeed....One needs to try...there is no easy way....the road less traveled....
I wish the best to them and see through all this that my dreams and my life are like a fusion faceted diamond, many sides to the same beautiful thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment