Friday, September 23, 2011

Puppets and Bread Shaped Holes

Internal non-combustible fusion of the things that have the persistent nature of giving me bad dreams.....I walk a thin line between wake and lucid dream......1987.......


These dayz are toys plastic and frail....rubber band held together waist- twist to make a move like humans do.......snake eyes was my favorite......
All black and no play, false pretenses, I was seemingly in control....but only for a short while....age caught up with me and snake eyes no longer moved like the humans do.....

Now things greater than myself move me about, to and fro loose and languid my limbs seem to be in this torrent of unreason....but that's not really the case......

the only true power one really ever has indefinitely is the CHOICE to choose who plays with your strings......

No comments:

Post a Comment